“Old Louisville” hasn’t always been so Old, folks. See this historic neighborhood through the eyes of one of its historical inhabitants as the The Filson Historical Society discusses the girlhood memory books of writer Melville Otter Briney this upcoming Friday, July 6th, at noon.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)