Monday evening, Louisville.com hung out at Boombozz Taphouse on Bardstown Road and Eastern Parkway to capture the energy as the Louisville Cardinals took on the Michigan Wolverines for the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship. The highs and lows, as seen through the eyes of Louisville.com.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)