The newest and greenest member of the Louisville Library introduces an environmentally-minded lecture and workshop series, ‘A Sense of Place: The Natural Areas of Jefferson County’. Join National Weather Service representatives Mike Callahan tonight at 7pm at the Fairdale branch and Mike Crow at Jefferson Memorial Forest on Saturday as the duo discusses weather of the Ohio Valley.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- Lee’s Korean Restaurant Made Over
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- A Home? Run! High Demand in Louisville's Housing Market
- Louisville Gallery Transforms to 1965 Manhattan for Warhol event