David Williams' colossal failure as a candidate cut across every demographic segment in Kentucky. Over a fifth of tea party voters say they will reject him today and vote for Democrat Steve Beshear. Republicans can't blame their mess on Gatewood Galbraith splitting the vote, either. If anything, Galbraith may pull more votes from Beshear than Williams.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite