David Williams' colossal failure as a candidate cut across every demographic segment in Kentucky. Over a fifth of tea party voters say they will reject him today and vote for Democrat Steve Beshear. Republicans can't blame their mess on Gatewood Galbraith splitting the vote, either. If anything, Galbraith may pull more votes from Beshear than Williams.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- (Sweaty) Humans of Forecastle Photo Gallery
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Best of Forecastle 2015
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls
- Leading Ladies of Louisville: Susan Barry