"Sometimes, all you need to know is one thing," says Louisville attorney J. D. Raine, an avid racing fan who has followed the Breeders' Cup from its inception, and occasionally happened onto a very nice pick - such as hitting a very difficult-to-foresee exacta in the Breeders' Cup Sprint in 1988, the first time the Breeders' Cup was run at Churchill Downs.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Ten Things to Do This Winter in Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (January 28-31)
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- The Cost of Tiger Baby Playtime