"Sometimes, all you need to know is one thing," says Louisville attorney J. D. Raine, an avid racing fan who has followed the Breeders' Cup from its inception, and occasionally happened onto a very nice pick - such as hitting a very difficult-to-foresee exacta in the Breeders' Cup Sprint in 1988, the first time the Breeders' Cup was run at Churchill Downs.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 14-17)
- Concert Review: Jeff Beck
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- Concert Review: Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Live Music Lou's Can't Miss: May 17-23
- Concert Announcements Galore For Louisville
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday