You have to hand it to a chef who can make roasted octopus a must-try menu item. I would venture to say that octopus is a tough sell anywhere outside southern Italy, or Greece, or Japan, but chef Michael Paley put it on the Proof on Main opening menu in 2006 and hasn’t been able to take it off since.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville