It's Countdown to Turkey Day (Thanksgiving) and a lot of you out there are heading home via car, bus, plane, train, etc. to be with the 'rents and the rest of the fam.' Today's article is dedicated to those who or going by water, rail, road or even the friendly skies to their destinations. Here are my Top Five Travel Movies (holiday or otherwise):
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)