The lines between art and graffiti, or other street arts, is more blurred now than ever before with commercial galleries opening their arms, and wallets, to street art. Louisville artist and curator Danial Pfalzgraf is bringing this concept to the city with his upcoming show "LoCAL.streets."
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Where to Go and What to Do Labor Day Weekend 2015 in Louisville
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Underground Station in Downtown New Albany to Host Courtyard Cookout