This damn snow keeps hanging around, but let me paint a picture for you from a Germantown summer's perspective. During the grey winter months when the ground is frozen and the deciduous trees are bare, motionless, and dormant, I often find myself daydreaming of plush summers. Summers that blow the captivating mulberry tree's breeze passed our nostrils, while its fruit speckle stains the walkways of our backyards...
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- Eight Notable Graves in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Louder Than Life 2015 in Review
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- Louder Than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Rob Zombie
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Breaking Benjamin
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (October 8-11)
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Shinedown
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Butcher Babies
- Five Cheeseburgers You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now