Yo-yo'ing up and down the East Coast to see Bruce Springsteen in concert was how I spent my 20s (along with working in unfulfilling jobs and drinking). So I'd planned on previewing his concert Saturday night with the E Street Band at the KFC Yum! Center with a long-winded self-indulgent preview, trying to explain what about Springsteen live has compelled me to see him more than 50 times.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Bourbon Boot Camp
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Changes Coming to 4th Street Live