The word "Vaudeville" became a common way to describe a form of American variety entertainment after a Louisville troupe was formed in 1871. Award winning comedian Divinity Rose pairs up with renaissance faire sensation John Cowgell (also known as "Pocket the Fool") at the Bard's Town on October 17th for a wild night of interactive comedy, music, and multi-media fun in her new series known as "Vaude in the Ville."
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- Lee’s Korean Restaurant Made Over
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- A Home? Run! High Demand in Louisville's Housing Market
- Louisville Gallery Transforms to 1965 Manhattan for Warhol event