More than 800 male and female cyclists, all 30 or older, from around the country began competing for over 60 national titles Tuesday in the 2010 USA Cycling Masters Road Racing National Championships. The six-day event began with time trials in Taylorsville. The action will shift to Cherokee Park from Wednesday-Friday.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Five Cheeseburgers You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (October 8-11)
- Eight Notable Graves in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Louder Than Life 2015 in Review
- New Country Q 103.1 Announces Lineup For Q Fest
- Ex-UofL Star Gaines' Next Step is Eastern Kentucky
- What to Do in Louisville: Halloween Hit List for Families
- Leading Ladies of Louisville: Christen Boone
- Review: Ben Sollee and Mother Falcon
- Last Call for Dairy Kastle 2015