A special "relaunch" of Louisville Magazine's March 2013 issue about the oft-ignored West End will occur next Thursday at the Old Walnut Street development. What follows is a brief summary behind the publication's in-depth look at the nine neighbhoods behind the Ninth Street Demarcation Boundary, and what to expect at the relaunch event.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)