A special "relaunch" of Louisville Magazine's March 2013 issue about the oft-ignored West End will occur next Thursday at the Old Walnut Street development. What follows is a brief summary behind the publication's in-depth look at the nine neighbhoods behind the Ninth Street Demarcation Boundary, and what to expect at the relaunch event.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu