A special "relaunch" of Louisville Magazine's March 2013 issue about the oft-ignored West End will occur next Thursday at the Old Walnut Street development. What follows is a brief summary behind the publication's in-depth look at the nine neighbhoods behind the Ninth Street Demarcation Boundary, and what to expect at the relaunch event.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- Louder Than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Rob Zombie
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Breaking Benjamin
- Eight Notable Graves in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Shinedown
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals