The saying “Everything tastes better with bacon” was put to the test as Hammerheads Restaurant was ultimately crowned the “Bacon King” for the second consecutive year. The 2012 Bacon Ball hosted by the Louisville Visual Art Association promised a “mixed media culinary delight night of booty shakin’, art making Bacon Ball extravaganza” and they certainly spent the evening gettin' piggy with it.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)