The saying “Everything tastes better with bacon” was put to the test as Hammerheads Restaurant was ultimately crowned the “Bacon King” for the second consecutive year. The 2012 Bacon Ball hosted by the Louisville Visual Art Association promised a “mixed media culinary delight night of booty shakin’, art making Bacon Ball extravaganza” and they certainly spent the evening gettin' piggy with it.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls
- The Best Way to Taste Downtown Louisville