On April 25, 1977, Led Zeppelin performed in front of 19,000 at Freedom Hall. That was the last time hard rock's most infamous group visited Louisville and with talks of a reunion tour squashed by Robert Plant, chances are Louisvillians won't get a chance to see the three remaining members together in Louisville again. However, Zeppelin's best-known tribute band, Get the Led Out will be making a stop at Whitney Hall this Friday.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)