On April 25, 1977, Led Zeppelin performed in front of 19,000 at Freedom Hall. That was the last time hard rock's most infamous group visited Louisville and with talks of a reunion tour squashed by Robert Plant, chances are Louisvillians won't get a chance to see the three remaining members together in Louisville again. However, Zeppelin's best-known tribute band, Get the Led Out will be making a stop at Whitney Hall this Friday.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- America. The Diner. Is Opening Soon – And Will Replace Eggs Over Baxter
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Dr. Dundiff Explains His Forecastle Collaboration With Jim James