On April 25, 1977, Led Zeppelin performed in front of 19,000 at Freedom Hall. That was the last time hard rock's most infamous group visited Louisville and with talks of a reunion tour squashed by Robert Plant, chances are Louisvillians won't get a chance to see the three remaining members together in Louisville again. However, Zeppelin's best-known tribute band, Get the Led Out will be making a stop at Whitney Hall this Friday.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville