On April 25, 1977, Led Zeppelin performed in front of 19,000 at Freedom Hall. That was the last time hard rock's most infamous group visited Louisville and with talks of a reunion tour squashed by Robert Plant, chances are Louisvillians won't get a chance to see the three remaining members together in Louisville again. However, Zeppelin's best-known tribute band, Get the Led Out will be making a stop at Whitney Hall this Friday.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Five Cheeseburgers You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (October 8-11)
- Eight Notable Graves in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Louder Than Life 2015 in Review
- New Country Q 103.1 Announces Lineup For Q Fest
- Ex-UofL Star Gaines' Next Step is Eastern Kentucky
- What to Do in Louisville: Halloween Hit List for Families
- Leading Ladies of Louisville: Christen Boone
- Review: Ben Sollee and Mother Falcon
- Last Call for Dairy Kastle 2015