H&M may be cagey about whether they'll be coming to Louisville this fall, but not Nordstrom. The Seattle-based upscale fashion retailer announced today that their off-price outlet Nordstrom Rack will be setting up shop in St. Matthews this fall.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- (Sweaty) Humans of Forecastle Photo Gallery
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Leading Ladies of Louisville: Susan Barry
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Best of Forecastle 2015
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls