As Valentine’s Day speedily approaches, I unveil what it takes to win my love. I was on assignment at the Henry Clay with Sunday Pitts last night for Trends 10 of Louisville.com. If you know me, I complain about going to all events, but when I actually walk through the doors I am glad I had come. I didn't want the black attire to set my mood for the evening. As we walked into the Henry Clay, we were surrounded by beautiful smiles at an equally stunning venue.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Win Tickets to the 30th Annual Best of Louisville