For one day in late September, metered parking spaces in Downtown Louisville would be transformed into miniaturized parks, each one illustrating aspects of the city's personality. If you missed any of Park(ing) Day 502 2012, then this recap is for you.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Small Plates and Big Ideas at Over the 9
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass