Friday night? Check. Second Friday night of the month? Check! Oh, man…It’s Poetry night! Get your reading ritual on this weekend with writers Nicole Louise Reid and Patrick Wensink at the InKY Reading Series. The Bard’s Town’s doors are open this Friday, March 9th at 7pm for a good poetry partytime.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls
- Best of Forecastle 2015
- The Best Way to Taste Downtown Louisville