If the Jockey Silks Bourbon Bar, on the second floor of the Galt House’s Rivue Tower, looks like the kind of place where John Wayne would have been comfortable downing tequila, well, that’s because John Wayne did drink tequila here.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- America. The Diner. Is Opening Soon – And Will Replace Eggs Over Baxter
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Dr. Dundiff Explains His Forecastle Collaboration With Jim James