The San Francisco based company recently set up a permanent shop in Butchertown after having a pop-up shop in the area during Derby season for the past 2 years.
Most Read Stories
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Confessions of a Louisville Retail Worker on Black Friday
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy