Yarmuth’s vote in opposition to extending the payroll tax cuts represents a 180-degree turnaround from his recently stated position in favor of the idea. On November 30, 2011, he spoke out strongly in favor of the tax cuts on the floor of the House.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Wine and Dine Your Louisville Valentine
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- Myself At Last: A Conversation With Graham Nash
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine