Peppermint Palm Boutique (3741 Lexington Rd) located in heart of Saint Matthews in the Vogue shopping plaza,is not just a dress store. It's become a way for everyone who shops there to feel like they are on vacation year round. Beautiful bright colors that remind you of a walk on the beach run throughout the shop gracing dresses, bags, stationary, and agendas alike. Owner Vanessa Ledridge brought her beautiful Lilly Pulitzer signature store to the Louisville area in 2006, branching out from her original store located in Lexington.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- CARDS Fest Announcement: the University of Louisville's Biggest Event Ever
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 29 – 31)
- Phoenix Hill Tavern and Jim Porter's Good Time Emporium Closed For Good
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? With Drag Queens, Please.
- Third Pop-Up Street Store to Serve Louisville’s Homeless May 30
- A WNBA Team in Louisville: Could it Happen?