Andrew Bird provided the sweetest, strangest performance of the Forecastle Festival, treating the pre-MMJ crowd to an unusually lovely set of songs. Is it possible his intricately constructed musicality went over a few heads?
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- America. The Diner. Is Opening Soon – And Will Replace Eggs Over Baxter
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Dr. Dundiff Explains His Forecastle Collaboration With Jim James