The Wine Cellar at 610 Magnolia was the site for “Lite Bites & Bourbon”, Friday, February 24th. The event was a preview for the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival. Hosted by Chef Edward Lee (610 Magnolia, Top Chef), Matt Jamie (Bourbon Barrel Foods) and Preston Van Winkle (Old Rip Van Winkle Distillery), the local setting made for the perfect atmosphere to introduce local Louisvillian’s to a festival that focuses on the food and beverage traditions of the South.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll