Yo-yo'ing up and down the East Coast to see Bruce Springsteen in concert was how I spent my 20s (along with working in unfulfilling jobs and drinking). So I'd planned on previewing his concert Saturday night with the E Street Band at the KFC Yum! Center with a long-winded self-indulgent preview, trying to explain what about Springsteen live has compelled me to see him more than 50 times.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll