Thursday, March 8th, Reverend Horton Heat will hold service at Headliner’s Music Hall with Larry & His Flask and The Goddamn Gallows on the "Stewed, Screwed, & Tattooed" tour. Their appeal lies somewhere between the mosh pit and a good, ol'-fashioned barn-raising, and promise a night of country-heavy tunes about bad habits, well-meaning but clueless husbands, and ever-expanding beer-guts.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- (Sweaty) Humans of Forecastle Photo Gallery
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Best of Forecastle 2015
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls
- Leading Ladies of Louisville: Susan Barry