“The responsibility for providing a safety-net for our most vulnerable is a critical one shared by the University, City and Commonwealth. While this audit underscores the need for modernization and reform of the governing structure, it does not provide justification for those who desire a retreat from that mission.”
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 20-22)
- Louisville's Ultimate Guide to Celebrating National Pizza Party Day
- Noosh Nosh is Open: Here's What to Order
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- New Life (and Old) in Germantown
- Watch Nick Dittmeier & The Sawdusters Perform 'Just My Job'
- Live in Lou: Louisville Music May 17-21
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- This Week, In Louisville, On Craigslist: May 16-20
- UPDATED: Why Can't We Buy Alcohol On Election Day?