Poetry doesn’t always need to be airy-fairy (and if you read any at all, you’ll know it usually isn’t in real life). National Poetry Slam champion, Anis Mojgani will bring his flow of words center stage as part of UofL’s Axton Reading Series, featured as a keynote speaker tomorrow, Saturday, October 13th, at this Writer’s Block Festival.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite