The 2010 Louisville Race for the Cure was regrettably unorganized, but ultimately an importnat and inspiring event. Read about the writer's first 5k experience, final revelation, and get race results.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Win Tickets to the 30th Annual Best of Louisville