For the past couple of months I've been occasionally throwing out iconic athletes from Louisville. Sports legends of the Ville I called the series. But, I'd like to add to that series, sports legends of a different variety; the iconic buildings and arenas that made the city's historic sports past what it is today.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- (Sweaty) Humans of Forecastle Photo Gallery
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Leading Ladies of Louisville: Susan Barry
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Best of Forecastle 2015
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls