That’s a helluva hoppin’ title, isn’t it? Regardless of how well you’ve got life by the reins, maybe a little extra planning is still up your alley. Financial planner, Matt Dicken, has got some thoughts here. Join him at the Summit location of Barnes & Noble this Saturday, December 15th, at 2pm as he presents his new book.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Myself At Last: A Conversation With Graham Nash
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Wine and Dine Your Louisville Valentine
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine