Hey, let's state the obvious: Kentucky is obsessed with basketball. In Texas it's football, New England's got hockey, but here in the Bluegrass we can't get enough hoops. And the laundry list of pro basketball teams that have called the Derby City home proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu