“This is the most crowded I’ve ever seen Headliner’s,” a girl shouted to me as the opening act, “Larry & his Flask” seriously revved up to wind their show down. She wasn’t far from wrong – Headliner’s was almost at capacity with some of Louisville’s rowdiest to see The Reverend Horton Heat with special guests “The Goddamn Hallows”, and “Larry & His Flask” who gave a serious foot-stompin’, soul scratchin’ sermon of unholy loudness. This past Tursday, March 8th, service was held by Heat and friends on their "Stewed, Screwed, & Tattooed" tour.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Return of the Waterfront's July Fourth Festivities: A Look at its Sponsors