Here is quick look back at the weekend that was for the University of Louisville football team. The Cardinals picked up their first victory of the season, and the first victory of the Charlie Strong Era, with a 23-13 victory over Eastern Kentucky University to bounce back from a Week One loss to archrival Kentucky. The highlight of the win was the first career touchdown for senior wide receiver Doug Beaumont, left.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- Lee’s Korean Restaurant Made Over
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- A Home? Run! High Demand in Louisville's Housing Market
- Louisville Gallery Transforms to 1965 Manhattan for Warhol event