Yo-yo'ing up and down the East Coast to see Bruce Springsteen in concert was how I spent my 20s (along with working in unfulfilling jobs and drinking). So I'd planned on previewing his concert Saturday night with the E Street Band at the KFC Yum! Center with a long-winded self-indulgent preview, trying to explain what about Springsteen live has compelled me to see him more than 50 times.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 14-17)
- Concert Review: Jeff Beck
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- Concert Review: Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Live Music Lou's Can't Miss: May 17-23
- Concert Announcements Galore For Louisville
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday