It's been two months since Men's Health Magazine determined that Louisville is a dark-clouded "frown town" -- the fifth-saddest of 100 selected U.S. cities, based on unemployment and suicide rates, antidepressants use per capita, and number of people confessing to feeling down all or most of the time. Is the loss of Jerry Abramson as mayor to blame?
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- (Sweaty) Humans of Forecastle Photo Gallery
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Best of Forecastle 2015
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls
- Leading Ladies of Louisville: Susan Barry