It's been two months since Men's Health Magazine determined that Louisville is a dark-clouded "frown town" -- the fifth-saddest of 100 selected U.S. cities, based on unemployment and suicide rates, antidepressants use per capita, and number of people confessing to feeling down all or most of the time. Is the loss of Jerry Abramson as mayor to blame?
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)