The CC&B plan would cut total spending by $111 billion in FY 2012, and would also cap total federal spending at 22.5 percent of GDP next year; gradually decreasing spending levels over 10 years, until locking in at 19.9 percent of GDP in 2021 and beyond.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Wine and Dine Your Louisville Valentine
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- Myself At Last: A Conversation With Graham Nash
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine