The newest and greenest member of the Louisville Library introduces an environmentally-minded lecture and workshop series, ‘A Sense of Place: The Natural Areas of Jefferson County’. Join National Weather Service representatives Mike Callahan tonight at 7pm at the Fairdale branch and Mike Crow at Jefferson Memorial Forest on Saturday as the duo discusses weather of the Ohio Valley.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Craving