Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway has stated that he will "not support any settlement of the robo signing mortgage foreclosure case that would give expanded civil or criminal immunity to banks or their executives." Details of the settlement that may be announced as soon as next week are starting to leak. If the leaks are accurate, Mr. Conway and a tiny handful of like minded attorneys general may soon be heroes to the cause of fighting the Wall Street influence.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- CARDS Fest Announcement: the University of Louisville's Biggest Event Ever
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 29 – 31)
- Phoenix Hill Tavern and Jim Porter's Good Time Emporium Closed For Good
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? With Drag Queens, Please.
- Third Pop-Up Street Store to Serve Louisville’s Homeless May 30
- A WNBA Team in Louisville: Could it Happen?