The University of Louisville invites you to step inside a literary time machine this week as the Axton Literary Festival explores time travel in the written word. The three day festival, featuring a multitude of speakers, workshops and activities, launches this Wednesday, April 11th and hopes to return to the present on Friday, April 13th.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- America. The Diner. Is Opening Soon – And Will Replace Eggs Over Baxter
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Dr. Dundiff Explains His Forecastle Collaboration With Jim James
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- My Morning Jacket by My Morning Jacket: Jim James [Music]
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Freaks and Geeks Unite at Slugger Field This Weekend