The University of Louisville invites you to step inside a literary time machine this week as the Axton Literary Festival explores time travel in the written word. The three day festival, featuring a multitude of speakers, workshops and activities, launches this Wednesday, April 11th and hopes to return to the present on Friday, April 13th.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Craving