We live in a world of technology, more specifically, mobile technology. Ever capture an amazing moment with your camera phone or feel the need to share the feeling that you were overcome with the moment Justin Bieber looked you in the eye during his performance at the KFC Yum! Center? Well, the Louisville Arena Authority is helping you make the process of sharing these priceless moments seamlessly with it's recent enhancements to the arena's cellular capabilities.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Concert Review: Jeff Beck
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Concert Review: Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer