Monday evening, Louisville.com hung out at Boombozz Taphouse on Bardstown Road and Eastern Parkway to capture the energy as the Louisville Cardinals took on the Michigan Wolverines for the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship. The highs and lows, as seen through the eyes of Louisville.com.
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 20-22)
- Best of Louisville 2016 Finalists Announced
- Noosh Nosh is Open: Here's What to Order
- Louisville's Ultimate Guide to Celebrating National Pizza Party Day
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Watch Nick Dittmeier & The Sawdusters Perform 'Just My Job'
- New Life (and Old) in Germantown
- This Week, In Louisville, On Craigslist: May 16-20
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday