Monday evening, Louisville.com hung out at Boombozz Taphouse on Bardstown Road and Eastern Parkway to capture the energy as the Louisville Cardinals took on the Michigan Wolverines for the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship. The highs and lows, as seen through the eyes of Louisville.com.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Ten Things to Do This Winter in Louisville
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!