This Saturday, December 1 at Frankfort Ave location--the winner of the creative concoction contest will be announced and the new wintertime flavor will be revealed. Will it be Bonjour Toast, Fire & Ice, Apple Donut or one of seven other tasty treats? Come to the open house (6:30-8:30) and find out. You'll be supporting the creation of the Louisville Children's Museum.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- Concert Review: Jeff Beck
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Live Music Lou's Can't Miss: May 17-23