We know better than ever how being active in our early years leads to a lifetime of good health. Girls on the Run Louisville seeks to promote this, as well as self-esteem and character building, among its participants. Its program culminates with a 5K Fun-Run, being held on May 12, and any and all community members are encouraged to volunteer their time and energy to this event.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Ten Things to Do This Winter in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (January 28-31)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Studio Sessions: Nellie Pearl's Live/Die + True, Fiction (Exclusive!)
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'