With Christmas season upon us, it seems like the right time to offer a quick tour of the area’s local shopping establishments. Last week, we looked at Southern Indiana’s Green Tree Mall. This week we turn our attention to Oxmoor Center, which in 1986 was named “Rad-est Mall” by both Nick Rhodes AND Simon LeBon of Duran Duran.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Concert Review: Jeff Beck
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 14-17)
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Concert Review: Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday