New Year's Eve is right around the corner. Deciding on plans for the occasion is difficult, but equally as important, what to wear? The outfit totally depends on the plans, whether it be a party, hanging out at a friend's house or going out to dinner. NYE is an excuse to dress up, so if you are dying to bring out the sparkles and sequins, here is your chance.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do Labor Day Weekend 2015 in Louisville
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Underground Station in Downtown New Albany to Host Courtyard Cookout
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main