After hours of cheering on your favorite team in a dimly lit sports bars or in front of your basement TV, isn't it time for you and your family to venture outside and enjoy the season? The Frankfort Avenue Business Association invites you to rejoice in the spring season by attending its annual Easter Parade this Saturday, April 7.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)