After hours of cheering on your favorite team in a dimly lit sports bars or in front of your basement TV, isn't it time for you and your family to venture outside and enjoy the season? The Frankfort Avenue Business Association invites you to rejoice in the spring season by attending its annual Easter Parade this Saturday, April 7.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- Louder Than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Rob Zombie
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Breaking Benjamin
- Eight Notable Graves in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Shinedown
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals