Starvin’ Marvin’s menu offers "home-style meals prepared from scratch form their kitchen all day long" and that "you’ll find everything you love about country cooking plus a few that might surprise you". And they absolutely put their money where my appetite used to be. Whether it’s old favorites like biscuits & gravy for breakfast, soup & sandwich combo for lunch to meatloaf, country ham and plenty of country vegetables for dinner, you will never go hungry at Starvin’ Marvin’s Country Kitchen, and like me, you’ll definitely be going back for seconds.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu