Starvin’ Marvin’s menu offers "home-style meals prepared from scratch form their kitchen all day long" and that "you’ll find everything you love about country cooking plus a few that might surprise you". And they absolutely put their money where my appetite used to be. Whether it’s old favorites like biscuits & gravy for breakfast, soup & sandwich combo for lunch to meatloaf, country ham and plenty of country vegetables for dinner, you will never go hungry at Starvin’ Marvin’s Country Kitchen, and like me, you’ll definitely be going back for seconds.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (November 19-22)
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll