"I didn't become a public servant because I get a kick out of delivering bad news to anyone," said the mayor. "If you have a deep-seated need to be loved and admired every day, you don't need to be mayor, you need to work in a pet shop."
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Small Plates and Big Ideas at Over the 9
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass